2011/07/03

Cinema.




 And one old picture.
 We have a holidays but the weather is horrible. It's raining and it's only 15 degrees. So now I'm sitting at home, watch movies and  read a books. Honestly i even don't want to go for the sales. I know it's strange :) For 12 days I'm flying to Dublin, I'm so excited but I've no idea what to bring, because the weather is strange. So I have to think about it and buy this what i don't have yet.

At last friday i went to the cinema with my friend Maria. We saw  " Transformers. Dark  of  the moon" I think that this movie was great but too long and I didn't saw a special effects beacuse I'm wear a glasses. But Maria said that it was good, so I belive her. If you haven't seen it I recommend.

Blouse, Pants: Zara / Sweater : Reserved / Jacket: Pull&Bear / Shoes: TK&Maxx / Rings: H&M / Bag: Vintage

2 komentarze:

  1. Very nice post, and photos on your blog are very nice. You are so creative! :)

    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    My blog. Follow if you like. I follow you for sure :*

    OdpowiedzUsuń